- You start thinking in lists.
- You are obsessed with SEO-friendly titles.
- You insist that you have collected all possible wisdom related to any topic in 15-20 points.
- You insist that this wisdom is not peculiar to your personal experience, but universal for everyone who has been bombarded with the link to your list on Facebook.
- You get bored with photographs that aren’t looped animations.
- Every thing from the 90s becomes a subject of a potential article.
- You spend days on YouTube looking for videos you can pass on in an article to be shared. Who cares about original content?
- When you come across animal pictures, you start counting if you’ve collected 10 of them already.
- One web page doesn’t seem large enough to contain 10 points at once.
Poor Top Artists Strike Back at Greedy Music Labels! The story would have had over 300 diggs as I write this, had it not been for another genius digger ‘offon’ who thought it would be a nice idea to re-digg an already dugg story – that is while the torrentfreak page shows a digg counter. This person took extra pains to make a new digg, fill up the form, go through captcha, and the “are you sure this story is original” routine (which they seem to have conveniently ignored – ofcourse who else would have come across a torrentfreak page before they did?)
But it’s really amazing! Two duplicate diggs of the same page appear on the digg frontpage at once. And even though I “strategically” digg every blog I write, I seem to have never made the homepage 🙁 Life is so unfair!
And ofcourse there are people who would love digging the same story after they have dugg it once.